Havelock Arrive Andaman - Proceed to Havelock - Evening at Leisure
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight. We will take guest straight to Ferry point from where guest will board the Private Ferry to Havelock. The journey time is 1.5/ 2.5 hrs and on arrival at Havelock our person will meet you at the exit gate after which you will be dropped to your Havelock Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport and Havelock Exit Jetty Gate with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• Kindly carry valid PHOTO ID - (Pan Card not accepted) as CISF checks all IDs before allowing you to enter the Port area. Alcohol cannot be carried on the Inter Island ferry.
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Havelock - Elephant Beach/Light House Havelock - Elephant Beach/ Lighthouse (UNDER WATER ACTIVITIES ARE CURRENTLY NOT HAPPENING IN ELEPHANT BEACH)
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House by boat in the morning where guest can indulge in water sports like Jet Kayak - Subject to weather ( All Activities on extra payment), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back and proceed to Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
Must visit while at Havelock - Something Different- A Beach Side Café (#1 Restaurant in Havelock Island as Ranked on Tripadvisor.com). Also visited by Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Farhan Akhtar during there recent visit to Andamans. Payment will be on Direct basis. (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas).
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
• Elephant Beach/Light House Trip is subject to weather condition and incase of rough weather if the trip gets cancelled then we will take guest to Kalapathar Beach instead
Havelock - Day at Leisure
Relax and unwind on the world famous beaches of Havelock or guest can rent a two Wheeler and drive around the Island. Havelock can be covered in one day as the total motorable road distance is only 30 kms( Approx) or you could book your self for a Diving Experience for Rs 4200 with a certified Dive Shop. We highly recommend that guest visit Something Different – A Beach Side Café #1 Restaurant on Havelock as per tripadvisor reviews and the only Beach Side Café which offers a multiple choices from India/ Chinese/ Continental. (All activities on this day are on extra payment and not included)
Havelock - Port Blair
Check out from Hotel and then be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Evening is at Leisure.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least a hour before vessel departure time
Port Blair - City Tour + Ross Island + Sound & Light Show
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) - covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After some rest visit Ross Island also called the "Paris of The East", located a short 15 minute boat ride from Water Sports Complex. It was once the British Capital but now lies in ruins with nature having reclaimed back the old colonial houses. One can sight Deers & Peacocks roaming around freely, and the area is now under the Indian Navy. Lot of walking is involved and great for people who like nature, photography and history. Aafter which you will proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Return back and drop back to Hotel.
• Chatham Saw Mill- Forest Museum is shut on Sunday and S/S places on Monday.
• Ross Island is closed on Wednesday. Ross Island last ferry departs by 1400 hrs.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
Port Blair Airport
Check out from PB Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport atleast 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing.
- Accommodation in well appointed room
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis.
- Air fare / Train Fare
- Entry fees at sightseeing spots.
- Any additional meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc
- Optional Activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
GST will be extra on the total invoice
The above is just the quote no blocking has been made